1. In one tab open the following link and in the other, follow the steps which will help you sign up for a workout.
The big studio is in building 72, floor -1. Aerobics, Spinning and Power workouts classes.
The small studio (Positive+) is at the Students Center, floor -1 room -129. Dance, Yoga and Pilates classes.
Please note: After registration, your spot will be held until the round hour only. After that, those on the waitlist will be allowed to enter the class. Registration for classes is open 14 hours prior to the start of the lesson and on Saturday nights half hour before the lesson. If you sign up but can not make it, you must cancel your registration. Otherwise you will charged.
|Pilates – Yuval Shachar||Pilates – Yuval Shachar||10:10|
|Shape – Tom Elner||Functional Exercise –
|Spinning – Yuval Sason||19:30|
Please note the following policies:
-All classes will take place in the main studio in Building 72, Floor -1
-Up to 17 people can register per class
– Between classes there will be a half an hour break to avoid overcrowding. Classes will take place in the following hours: 9:10-10:00, 18:00-18:50, 19:30-20:20 and 21:00-21:50. Registration for classes is up to 14 hours prior to the class.
– The queue at the entrance will be outside with one participant allowed inside at a time.
– Temperature will be taken upon entry.
– Except for during the class itself, make sure you wear a mask.
– A bottle of water and personal towel are a must for everyone! You will not be allowed in without a towel/personal mattress.
– 7 sq. meters must be kept between participants. There are markings on the studio floor and we ask that you keep this guideline.
– The water cooler will be closed so you need to have your own full water bottle (preferably as large as possible that you don’t run out of water).
– Pay attention! Registration for classes will only be possible for those who have an updated form of payment on the site (one-time ticket / subscription / punch card). Tickets can be purchased by logging in to the Tazman website. https://positive.tazman.co.il/
– The validity of the cards and subscriptions can be extended by reception staff as per the amount time the studio was closed (two months and one week).
– If you cannot attend the class but have already registered you must cancel your registration up to 1 hour before the class. If you fail to do so you will be charged for this entry.
A one-time entrance: Purchase at the big studio in building 72, a few minutes before the workout begins.
A punch card: Purchase at the Union's Service Office at the Student Center.
A Subscription: Purchase at the Union's Service Office at the Student Center.
Subscription (for all classes)
|Student Union Members||Students||Guests|
|Annual Subscription||180 NIS per month||250 NIS per month||275 NIS per month|
|Semester Subscription||250 NIS||300 NIS||340 NIS|
|Punch Card- 10 sessions (Spinning, Step, Functional workout, HITT, Kickboxing, Zumba, Switching and Core)||190 NIS||210 NIS||250 NIS|
|Single Entrance (HIIT, Functional workout, Spinning, Step)||25 NIS||28 NIS||32 NIS|
|Single Entrance (Zumba, Core, Switching, Kickboxing)||20 NIS||23 NIS||26 NIS|
|Punch Card- 10 sessions (TRX, Yoga, Pilates, Yogalaties, Dance classes)||240 NIS||300 NIS||340 NIS|
|Single Entrance (TRX, Yoga, Pilates, Yogalaties, Dance classes)||30 NIS||35 NIS||40 NIS|
A workout meant to strengthen and shape all of your body muscles while improving stability and posture. The class doesn't include jumping and use of any equipment.
A fitness class with no breaks meant to increase heart-lung endurance, burn fat, shape your body and improve your posture and balance.
A workout that focuses on toning, contouring and firming your bottom area. We will also work on our abs and stretch out.
A cardio workout that includes switching in short periods of time from aerobic exercise to an anaerobic exercise while maintaining body strength.
Zumba dance workout classes feature exotic rhythms and high-energy Latin and international beats. The workout is aimed to enhance your fitness and coordination.
Exercises combining a number of muscle groups while using Kettle bells, Battle ropes and all sorts of surprises. The exercise will boost your muscle endurance, flexibility and agility.
The training revolves around frequent relaxation, and emphasizes full, yogic breathing. The lesson includes deep physical exercises meant to strengthen, extend and flex your body muscles.
A group indoor cycling class that focuses on strength, speed and endurance. During a class, depending on how hard you push yourself, you can expect to burn more than 700 calories.
Step up your fitness with this classic aerobic exercise class that includes energizing music that will keep you moving and smiling as you step on and off the platform.
The workout targets your arms, shoulders, abs, thighs, and butt and it's an amazing stress release (how often do you get to pretend you're beating up your archenemy?)
Burns an average of 500 calories an hour.
HIIT is a training idea in which low to moderate intensity intervals are alternated with high intensity intervals. Coordination is not required and you are all invited!
A workout that includes working on your muscles while using your body weight and weights. Recommended to those who wish to tone their body and burn calories.
An aerobic class that includes dance moves in an intensive and exciting way. If you like dancing and want to strengthen your body this is the class for you!
A special workout which enhances flexibility, movement range and muscle endurance.
Our Pilates classes help develop core strength and coordination through traditional Pilates movement patterns, the use of breath and correct alignment.
Expect a slower-paced stretching class with some basic breathing exercises. Hatha classes are a good place to learn beginners poses, relaxation techniques, and become comfortable with yoga.
The class includes fixed warmup exercises that are based on classical ballet technique and stretching. Then we learn a combination that changes every 3 to 4 lessons. The lyrical style emphasizes emotion and self expression combined with intensive movements. Recommended to anyone with a dancing background.
The class focuses on improving coordination through music and movement. The class includes stretching, some improvisation and a combination that changes every 3 to 4 lessons.
A class that combines intense calorie-burning aerobics and fun dance moves with modern music. The hip hop style is energetic, bouncy and athletic.
Classical Ballet is well known for its aesthetics and rigorous technique, flowing, precise movements, and its ethereal qualities. The dance includes fitness and art that come together in your body and soul.
Vinyasa Yoga is a dynamic type of yoga, but on the other hand maintains flow and softness. The pace of exercise is defined as a combination of movement and breathing. The rate of movement in Vinyasa is adjusted to the rate of breathing. The nature of the lesson enables emphasis on accuracy and proper movement on the one hand, and the creation of internal warmth and work on flexibility and strength on the other. Vinyasa draws great inspiration from the Ashtanga system and incorporates the emphasis from Iyengar yoga. It maintains gentleness and tenderness as well precise in body positions.
Ashtanga Yoga is a dynamic yoga that combines yoga postures, continuous movement and conscious and controlled breathing. The lesson consists of dynamic sequences between the yoga poses at the rate of breathing, striving for movement and a correct and conscious posture. The lesson stimulates, awakens and creates inner warmth and in-depth training. Each lesson ends with a pleasant and calming relaxation.
As you click on the orange tab the following list will appear – click on the location you desire according to the tables.
– All location
– Spinning (Spinning, big spinnings studio, building 72)
– Aerobics and Suspension Training (big studio, building 72)
– Pilates, Yoga and Dance (Student Center, room -129)
– Yoga and Pilates (Student Center, room 239)
For example, after I chose the Aerobics and Suspension Training location, it’s time to choose the workout you wish: I chose Suspension Training with Ophir, on July 9th between 8:30-9:30. The blue arrow is pointing at the number of places left.
If you wish to cancel your registration, click on the tab on the top right corner (which becomes blue as you click it). Then click on the X, click YES on the green tab and at the end click on the white tab to confirm.