These tips and important rules can help you survive the test season successfully!
- Special Exam Date: You didn’t cancel it officially? Too bad, now you’ll have to pay. If you don’t cancel 5 days in advance- You pay a fine!
- If something out of the ordinary happens, the exam coordinator can write it down and document it, so you can have an easier time requesting a different grade.
- If you send a exam in for rechecking: The grade may go up OR down afterwards.
- Don’t use your phone, smart watch or notes to find answers during the exam. Trust us, it’s not worth it.
- A test for a mandatory subject is more important than an elective course test! Remember this so you can successfully apply to special exam dates.
- The teacher or teaching staff didn’t arrive within the first 30 minutes of the exam? You can cancel your participation and you are eligible for a special date!
- Notes and aid is allowed during the exam? The teaching staff must advertise what is allowed and specify the details 5 days before the exam.
- Exams must be graded within 15 days. If this does not occur, you may choose between your own two exam grades!
- Copying in any way is forbidden.