The Student Union’s Lawyer is here to help!

Do you need legal advice? Did you get an unfair ticket? Do you need a lawyer’s signature? We have what you need.

Signing the unemployment form for Arnona (property tax) discount:

You may visit the laywer during the school year to sign the form saying you are unemployed and therefore entitled to a discount in Arnona payments. The forms are available at the bottom of this page.

Legal advice

The Student Union’s Lawyer will be happy to offer you primary legal advice for free if you have encountered a situation that needs legal attention. In adition, the lawyer comes to the university at the start of the year to sign the Arnona student discount form.

Legal aid for transportation issues

Will offer you guidance, representation, and legal assistance for different types of police tickets, issues with car accidents, and legal guidance in the DMV.

Making an appointment with the lawyer

You must make an appointment prior to visiting the lawyer, who sits in the Old City of Beer Sheva. Appointments can be made through the Union offices, by visiting the office or calling (details below). After contacting the office you may make an appointment with the lawyer.

To see the Student Union’s Lawyer website click HERE.

For more information, please contact Ronit Dadon

Student Building (70), ground floor

Hours of Operation:

Sunday-Thursday: 9:00-16:00

Telephone: 086472340


Save time with bureaucracy- Arnona (property tax) discount

In addition to the lawyer services offered to you during your degree, the Student Union Lawyer comes to campus at the beginning of the year to sign the forms offering you a student discount in Arnona. More details are released at the beginning of the school year.