On March 13-14, Be'er Sheva’s municipality and Social Security representatives will arrive to campus to help you get rid of all bureaucracy.
At the Student Center: March 13-14, 9:00-15:00. No need to schedule an appointment ahead of time.
What do you need to bring with you to the meeting?
1. If you are an undergrad and unmarried, fill out THIS request form: Property Tax Discount- Student
If you are a married or postgraduate student, fill out THIS request form: Property Tax Discount- Parents
You can use the discount per income form to help you out.
2. A signed copy of the lease for at least 12 months. If the lease was signed by a power of attorney somebody else, supply a copy of the ID and a document proving the power of attorney. If several leases were signed for the apartment (one for each tenant), you must present them all.
3. A copy of the property owner's ID. If not these – a copy of the passport or driver's license. If the property is owned by a company, you must present a confirmation of the company, a signature as well as the ID of the person signing this confirmation.
4. A copy of the IDs / Passport (with a student visa/permit) of the requesting students.
5. A valid University acceptance form of the requesting students.
6. A copy of the school schedule or course registration of the requesting students.
7. Working? The last 3 pay slips.
Not Working? An affidavit signed by a lawyer which you can download here.
– You must schedule an appointment with the lawyer before the meeting with the municipality's representatives
– International students who do not carry an ID, must bring a passport with a student visa\permit.